Our crack team of Engineers has been hard at work on every one of our platforms and I know all of you will be very impressed with the results. In the last few days we’ve had releases on Mac, Windows, iPhone, and iPad! Check out some of the great new features:
Oxygen will now detect file conflicts and offer multiple ways to resolve them quickly. For example, if you happen to be editing a file and its content changes in the the cloud before you have synced your own changes, the file it will be detected as “in conflict”. When you view the alert message you will be given the opportunity to resolve the conflict by overwriting the file in the cloud or by saving your version as a new file!
We’ve enhanced the look and feel of our applications, across the board. Jeff Lin already touched on these changes in a previous post . Let us know what you think!
We’ve introduced a slew of great new features in our latest iPhone and iPad apps:
• A new settings applet
• The ability to enable a passcode lock for the Oxygen app, for an additional layer of security. (Enabled and configured through the settings applet)
• The ability to change the main menu background (take a picture, choose from the photo library, or use an image stored in Oxygen!)
• Choose a default space for file import and photo sync operations (Configured through the settings applet)
• The ability to continue playing audio, including auto-queuing, with the device locked.
• Added visible indicator for videos in the Photosync item list.
If you haven’t upgraded yet, head on over to our downloads page to get the latest versions for all of your devices!
-Anthony Magliulo, Product Development Manager