Oxygen Cloud is now available on odrive.
What is odrive?
odrive brings all your storage together in one place. Instead of remembering multiple passwords and managing multiple tools, odrive combines all storage together in a single folder synchronized with your computer.
How does Oxygen Cloud work with odrive?
With odrive, you can access your Oxygen Cloud storage, along with all your other apps, clouds and services, from a single folder on your desktop.
In addition to Oxygen Cloud, odrive also links:
Amazon Cloud Drive
More sources are being added regularly. Please check http://www.odrive.com for the complete list of supported links.
Why use odrive with Oxygen Cloud?
- One login to all your apps and services
- Progressive sync to all your content
- Sync with placeholders to save disk space
- Full support for El Capitan and Windows 10
How do I get odrive?
1) Go to http://www.odrive.com. You can sign in with your existing Oxygen login. There is no need to create another account.
2) Your Oxygen Cloud account will be automatically linked if you sign in with Oxygen. If you have other cloud storage accounts, click “add link” to bring them into odrive.
3) Download the odrive sync client.
That’s it. One login to all your clouds, apps and services.
odrive is made by Oxygen Cloud. More features and integrations between odrive and Oxygen are coming. Please try it out and let us know what you think.